4 WEEK FAST TRACK
INTRODUCTION SPECIAL: $100.00
- Unlimited classes ($145 value)
- A free uniform ($25 value)
PARENTS, YOU’LL LOVE OUR KARATE KIDS PROGRAMS BECAUSE…
..our award-winning Children’s Karate programs will help your child achieve their full potential in school & in life!
- Leadership skills
- Academic achievement
- Confidence to handle bullies
NO MATTER WHAT AGE, WE WILL “BULLY-PROOF” YOUR CHILD!
From elementary school to high school, we will give your child the tools & techniques they need to overcome any bully! They will develop the confidence to stand up for themselves… even when confronted by more than one bully!
SELF-DEFENSE TECHNIQUES OF CONTROL AND SUBMISSION ARE TAUGHT IN SAFE AND SUPERVISED GLASSES, BY KYOSHI GERRY & HIS CERTIFIED ASSISTANTS!
Fear of bullying may be the leading cause of low self-confidence in children. Statistics suggest that less than 15% of kids actually report acts of bullying. The Bully-Proof program has three objectives:
1. Boost Confidence: Bullies are less likely to target self-confident children. We instill confidence by teaching techniques that will neutralize the attack of a larger opponent.
2. Increase Awareness: Harassment from bullies can be physical or verbal and delivered at various intensity levels. In each lesson, we focus on teaching your child to recognize and respond to the most common physical and verbal bully behaviors.
3. Be Ready: Only when your child makes it clear that he/she will not tolerate the harassment, will they free themselves of the bully’s torment. We will prepare them for every common contingency.
The other objective of the Bully-Proof program is to instill in your child the character traits that will lead to success in all areas of life.
Our “Dojo Word of the Month” Character Development Program will cover such topics as Responsibility, Respect, Citizenship, Manners, and Caring. The Children will receive a Newsletter every month with the Dojo Word of the Month incorporated into an article; then at the end of the month, they will do an assignment to bring in to the dojo to receive a belt tip which signifies that they are one step closer to BLACK BELT!